The question is, what will happen to your body if you start eating oats every day. If you read till the end, am sure you will learn alot.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and oatmeal as your morning meal makes you feel and look better on the inside and out.
1. Your skin will look better, oatmeal is ideal for treating inflammatory conditions like eczema dermatitis and skin rashes it also promotes healthy skin overall. Oats have some unique properties thanks to a wide variety of vitamins and minerals, they contain zinc which helps cleanse the skin and remove toxins and other harmful compounds. It also effectively minimises large pores and has a rejuvenating effect iron, which is one of the most important elements for the nutrition and saturation of moisture in skin cells. Manganese reduces swelling and inflammation it also promotes rapid healing of the skin after Ward’s bruises burns and other micro injuries. Magnesium promotes blood circulation and noticeable skin cell renewal.
2. Your muscles will get much needed protein. If you ask around about what your body needs to build muscles, most people will probably tell you the answer is protein, but not everybody knows that while protein is extremely important your body also demands carbohydrates and fats, both of which you can find in oatmeal herbs, provide you with energy and that is exactly what you need for an effective workout. Also is vitamin E antioxidants and glutamate which help muscle fibres regenerate faster.
3. You’ll get a boost of antioxidants, oats are rich in antioxidants that help alleviate itching inflammation, and high blood pressure antioxidants are important since they contain beta glucan which lowers blood sugar and increases the production of nitric oxide. This gas improves circulation by dilating blood vessels, not only that beta glucan reduces cholesterol levels, it also promotes the growth of good bacteria in your digestive tract and increases the feeling of fullness after meals all of these effects are enhanced with the presence of vitamin C. it’s not completely random that most breakfast menus often combine orange juice with oatmeal, which makes your body full of energy like we mentioned earlier.
4.Oatmeal is full of carbohydrates that give your body the energy it needs. it’s recommended to consume oats a little on the dry side as you’ll feel fuller for much longer eliminating the need for other foods.
5. You’ll lose weight the slowly. Carbohydrates found in oatmeal help curb your appetite and maintain normal blood sugar levels, and all those nutrients we just talked about not only boost your metabolism but also prevent the accumulation of fat and toxins in the body and remember that beta glucan we mentioned earlier, it keeps you from overeating by helping you feel fuller for a longer amount of time. it also promotes the release of a sanity hormone, it’s typically produced in your gut when you eat and all of this simply means accelerated weight loss.
6. Your cholesterol will decrease. The linoleic acid and soluble fiber contained in oatmeal helps lower the level of triglycerides and bad cholesterol in the blood this bad cholesterol causes inflammation in the arteries damaged tissues and an elevated risk of having a stroke or heart attack. The by now-famous beta glucan in oats helps reduce cholesterol in the body, and it along with other nutrients cleans fat from arterial walls, and protects your body from developing serious diseases like arterial sclerosis.
7. you’ll have a lower risk of developing heart disease. Oats are rich in good healthy fats, and support the cells in the heart and circulatory system thanks to the antioxidants present and the probability of damage to the walls of blood vessels by free radicals is reduced significantly.
You’ll get rid of digestive problems, experts recommend getting at least 25 to 38 grams of dietary fiber every day since it’s ideal for good digestion. Just a small portion of oats contains one-fifth of the recommended daily fiber intake, this will be especially useful for those who suffer from IBS irregular bowel movements or constipation.
With all these benefits we’ve listed, we hope you get some oatmeal for youself and your family.
Stay with Selectastyle Health