Guava is a sweet exotic fruit that is packed with many vitamins and nutrients including Vitamins, Potassium, and Dietary fiber which has lots of nutritional values.
COOL FACT: Guavas contains more Vitamin C than an Orange.
The Vitamin B helps repair cells and tissue which can also be beneficial in restoring healthy hair and promoting hair growth.
Guava Leaves can act as a strong and deep natural conditioner which provide the hair with necessary nutrients to help with healthy hair growth, nourishes hair follicles and also help treat scalp issues like dandruff.
What You Need:
- Guava Leaves
Prepare your Guava Leaves:
- Boil a handful of guava leaves in some water.
- Let it boil for 20 minutes then remove from heat to cool to room temperature.
- Strain the leaves from the water.
How To Apply:
- You want to apply on clean product free hair. So wash your hair with shampoo first, then rinse.
- Once it’s dry, divide your hair into sections and start applying the liquid.
- Massage the solution into your scalp for a few minutes, starting from the roots to the tip.
- Wrap your hair in a shower cap for up to 2 hours,
- Rinse the solution with lukewarm water.
You should do this treatment often in order to see full results.
Note: You can add the Guava leaf solution to your shampoo or conditioner, or your essential oils including olive oil, coconut oil.
If this post was helpful, please let us know exactly how in the comments section below. Thanks