Are you finding it hard to fit into that Little Black Dress? Are you losing sleep over your belly fat? If yes, then continue scrolling.
With a few lifestyle changes coupled with regular exercise, you should be able to achieve your tummy goals. Eat a balanced diet and at the right time so that you can get results.
These simple exercises will help get rid of that tummy fat. Be sure to do them daily and you’ll be wearing whatever you want in no time.
1. Regular Crunch:
Crunches is probably the most popular and most effective way to reduce belly fat, apart from Lypo that is.
- Lie down flat on the floor with your knees bent and your feet on the ground.
- Place your hand behind your head or crossed on your chest.
- Take a deep breath and lift your upper body off the floor
- Breathe out
- Breathe in again as you go back down, and out as you come up.
- Do this 10 times per set for starters.
- Progress to two or three sets of crunches per day for best results.
2. Twist Crunch:
This is more advanced than the regular crunch and more effective too.
- Lie down on the floor the same way you would for the regular crunch with your hands behind your head.
- Lift your right shoulder towards your left side with your left torso still on the ground.
- Alternatively, lift your left shoulder towards your right side with your right torso on the ground.
- Repeat 10 times per set and move to 2-3 sets after some time.
3. Donkey Kickbacks:
This helps you burn calories as well as tone your abs.
- Kneel on all fours with your toes tucked under and your back straight.
- Suck your tummy in and lift both knees off the ground.
- Move your right knee towards your chest area.
- Then Kick back straight behind you, squeezing your butt.
- Repeat 10 times.
- Switch legs and repeat 10 times as well.
- Do 2-3 sets depending on your capability.
4. Bicycle Exercise:
Before you ask, i’ll answer that for you. No you do not need a bicycle for this.
- Lie down on the floor and keep your hands by your sides or behind your head.
- Lift both legs off the ground and bend them at the knees.
- Move your right knee close to your chest, with your left leg away.
- Return the right leg and move your left leg close to your chest.
- Do this repeatedly like you’re paddling a bicycle 10 times on each side.
5. The Plank:
The plank trains the muscles around your abdomen, hip, and lower back.
- Stretch out on the floor with your knees and elbows resting on the ground.
- Look straight ahead while keeping your neck and spine aligned.
- Raise your knees up and support your legs with your toes.
- Tighten your knee.
- Remain in this posture for 30 seconds, rest and repeat.
- Repeat this 5 times daily.