Acne is one of those skin treatments that has so many “solutions” that doesn’t work. There are so many beauty products to help fight acne but still we see no results, even after spending so much.
Different skin tones also calls for different treatments which makes it that much harder to find a solution.
Banana Peel is one of those rare treatments. They are filled with antioxidants and zinc which help protect the skin against UV rays and helps combat acne. They are also a great source of esterified fatty acids which helps treat issues such as eczema and psoriasis.
What You Need:
– Banana Peel
1. First of all, you want to make sure your face is clean. So wash your face and pat dry with a towel. Be gentle, do not scrub too hard.
2. Now, you want to pick your banana. You want a ripe one, yellow with black spots. Avoid under-ripe or over-ripe bananas. All you need is the peel, you can eat the banana or save it for another skin issue.
3. Cut the peel into small chunks and rub the inside of the peel over your skin with it for about 10 minutes.
4. Check to see if the inside of the peel is still white inside. Once it turns black, replace it with another piece and continue massaging your skin.
5. Once you’re done massaging it, leave it to sit a bit. Its best to rub it before you go to bed, so that you can leave it all night and rinse your face with clean water in the morning.
6. Use banana peels for several days in a row till you start seeing results.
NOTE: If you notice your skin irritating after using the peel, then stop using the peel and see a dermatologist.