Rose as an herb is very cooling, soothing, anti-inflammatory, and astringent…the perfect recipe for those suffering from acne and irritation. Apply it to red, hot to the touch, blemished areas for a calming effects that helps balance the skin’s PH. This will in turn reduce redness and make your skin an un-ideal environment for acne causing bacteria to breed. The best method to apply rose water is to spray it on the skin directly. This way none of it is wasted.
Rose water is also quite antiseptic, so acne causing bacteria don’t stand a chance with regular use as a natural skin toner. It’s properties benefit sensitive, irritated, dry, and even oily skin complexions by controlling sebum production, reducing inflammation, and allowing the outer skin barrier to heal and repair itself. Rose water even tightens the pores making them appear smaller.
- Rosewater helps to maintain your skin’s pH balance.
- It helps fight acne, dermatitis and eczema.
- Rose water hydrates, revitalizes and moisturizes the skin, and makes it smooth.
- It also helps to heal scars, cuts and wounds.
- Rose water cools the skin.
- It helps to tone the skin. It also has anti-bacterial properties.
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair.
- Rose water helps to treat mild scalp inflammations and dandruff that are caused by fungal infections.
- It also helps to revitalize aging skin and keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay.