If your budget can’t accommodate an expensive wardrobe, you can still look good on a budget. It’s possible to score high fashion based on purchasing clothes that look expensive, but don’t cost more than your budget will allow.
- Wear clothes that fit: A dress that doesn’t fit your waist or a pair of pants that are a little too long can make even expensive clothes look dowdy and cheap.
- Take care of your clothes by washing and ironing appropriately.
- Choose the right accessories: it’s okay to splurge on accessories to elevate your entire look. Let your accessories be really nice and not so cheap.
- Pay attention to your skin and hair.
- Avoid trends: One thing about trends is that, over time, they’ll fade away. Go for wardrobe staples.
Remember, Fashion fades, but style is forever.