Planning a wedding means taking a lot of advice, there would of cause be those tips that you think are nice to know but there are also those tips that you need to know and if you are lucky enough to hear them you would not only be thankful but grateful.
If you are a bride to be and you are planning here’s some need to know planning secrets;
- While planning the first thing you should think about is your guest, you need to ensure there is room for movement and you need to lock down the amount of people you would like to invite.
- Before you pick a wedding date you need to be sure that it’s not one of those days when other hotel over-booking, traffic causingand rock blocking activities like charity walks, protest, environmental sanitations, marathons etc are on.
- Depending on where you want to have your wedding, you must first listen and check out for the signs that mother earth is showing you, whether it would be too hot for a tenth wedding or too cold for an outdoor wedding, all this things need to be figured out.
- While planning, you should listen to advice especially from your vendors as one vendor can lead you to another vendor e.g your photographer can tell you the event decorator whose decorations pop in pictures.
- Weddings should be cost effective and when it looks like its going overboard you need to lighten the list. One of the major parts that take the most money is dinning the guest, you could do a reduction here.
When it comes to weddings you have to be organized and focused, therefore here are some Wedding Planning Tips For the Bride-To-Be.