Caring for your skin shouldn’t be something that you have to be constantly reminded to do, it should be second nature; hence check out these Simple DIY Facial Scrub For A Flawless Skin.
Your skin should be taken care of at all cost because it’s your selling point.
If you think that people don’t notice your skin then you are rudely mistaken because they do and they would definitely comment on it later by making moisturizing suggestion for instance they can say.
“Wow, what are you using your skin looks dry maybe you should use vessica fade cream to moisturize your skin” etc.
The reason why you are asked these questions or suggestions are made is solely because it is important that you take care of your skin with slightly more emphasis on the face.
I believe that you need to start by exfoliating regularly, here’s a few do it yourself steps on how to make a facial scrub;
The ingredients that would be required for a pumpkin spice scrub (you can use of your body too);
- Mixing bowls and spoon
- 2 cups of organic or granulated sugar or Epsom salts,
- 1 cup of carrier oil- sesame, olive, safflower, sweet almond. Just make sure to buy quality.
- 8-10 drops of any essential oil you love
Follow these instructions
- Mix organic or granulated sugar or Epsom salts in oil and make sure it’s not too light.
- Add essential oil and make sure you mix very well so that all the ingredients blend in.
- Add vanilla extract for a more fun finish
- Put mixture into a fancy jar and label.
The above is just a simple and standard recipe and you can also refer to it as more of a base thing therefore you could go ahead to add lemon powder to the recipe.
This combination also works well with the body like I said earlier on.
Make sure you dry this recipe at home.