As a woman taking good care of your skin comes with the territory. Our skin is the outer layer of our body and so we must make sure that it is well taken care of, one of the ways we can achieve this is by forming a necessary habit.
Everybody wants a naturally radiant and glowing complexion and sometimes you are lost on what to use, Hence,we bring you Natural Skin Care Products You Can Find In Nigeria.
While you must have tried using some non-natural products and not found the effect as convincing as the advert, you struggle to find other ways to help you get, keep and maintain a glowing skin.
While searching you would find out that there are some natural skin care products that you can find in Nigeria that are great for the skin they include;
- Palm Kernel Oil: This liquid substance gotten from palm fronds contains anti-oxidants and it’s a key ingredient in making soaps and creams because it gives the skin a natural and glossy feel.
- Shea Butter: This is among the most famed, share butter helps to soften and moisturize the skin. It also acts like a sunscreen and maintains one’s skin colour.
- Coconut Oil: Yet another popular natural ingredient; coconut oil helps to reduce wrinkles and it, moisturizes the skin giving it a natural glow.
- Cocoa Butter: Am sure you all know the palmers cocoa butter product, well the real thing is ultimately better. Extracted from cocoa beans the cocoa butter keeps the skin hydrated and fights again dull and dark patches.
- Osun (Canwood/Sandalwood): This is one for the elders, it’s a secret (not really) that has been use to cure skin infections like eczema, Pimples, acne, wrinkles etc. This red powder also helps with skin coloration asides from its natural glow.
- Black Soap: This is so popular and it’s not a hype. The black soap is really great for all types of skin as it soothes, smoothed and hydrate the skin.