- Slice the peppers, carrots and green beans into strips. Some people like their Chunky, whichever works for you.
- Heat a non-stick pan (or wok) then add a drizzle of vegetable oil, enough to grease the pan. Now add your chicken strips.
- On high heat, fry the chicken constantly stirring. It takes about 5 minutes to brown. When it is brown, take it off the pan.
- Using the same pan, place it on the cooker and drizzle some more oil. Add your vegetables and peppers, stir fry, just like you did with the chicken.
- After 2 minutes, add the chicken back to the pan , add the soy sauce and the Oyster sauce. Combine well.
- It shouldn’t take more than 3 minutes and it should be ready. You want your vegetables still crispy not soggy and over cooked.
- Serve with rice or whatever you choose!
Source : sisiyemmie