When you have a big blemish on your face, it can feel like the whole world is looking at it. Attempting to cover up a pimple with makeup can feel like kind of a pathetic act. You’re tempted to top it with as much concealer as you can to just bury the sucker, but you also want to make sure it’s blended and that people can’t easily tell there’s a giant mound of concealer on your face.
Want to know some detailed things about pimples and breakouts, which wreck havoc in our lives? Or how to cover pimples with makeup perfectly? here are a few tips to cover pimples.
Watch This Video OR Scroll To Follow Tips
1. Using and discarding of make up sponges at regular intervals
2. Take a bit of foundation on a palette, and take on finger tip, dab on to the area and then after 10 seconds, it’s dried, swipe a second coat of foundation with a makeup sponge.
3. Dab a little bit of concealer on to the pimples area then swipe with a foundation. It is good when the pimples or acne are red. Use a green based concealer corrector followed by foundation to counteract redness. Don’t choose a concealer that is lighter than your skin tone or you will just bring attention to the thing you are trying to cover up.
4. To hold the makeup firm in the place of the pimple prone area it is recommended to use a compact or a normal talc with a puff. It’s best also to use an eye shadow brush loaded with powder.
5. If you have Pimples on your cheeks , then you should use some glossy lipsticks to shift the focus of people watching you from your problem area to a “no problem” zone so that people’s attention shifts to your lips.