Being a chief bridesmaid comes with a lot of responsibility and somewhere along the line you might forget that you too deserve a bit of pampering.
While you are running around trying to put together the perfect wedding for your girl remember that she would also appreciate it if you look fabulous in the wedding photos;
hence, check out these 5 Must See Beauty Tips For The Chief Bridesmaid
This are a few beauty tips that I’ve put together for the chief bridesmaid;
- If you are going to or planning to get a facial then you should do it with your girl (the brides-to-be). However you need to make sure that it is not done a week before the wedding day, you never know what you may or may not react to and so you have to take precautions which includes doing your facials a month before the wedding ceremony.
- It might not be your wedding day but you still need to glow therefore prior and during the wedding week it is expected that you drink at least 8 glassed of water to keep your skin hydrated and also you should make sure to moisturize during the day and when you go to sleep.
- While your face is everything as a bridesmaid your entire body is important too, if you would be wearing a backless dress on the wedding day then your back must also be radiant. Get a back spa treatment a month before the wedding.
- The hair is a woman’s glory, just like the bride your hairstyle needs to be on point, take time to shampoo your hair (if you are natural) or go to a hair salon. Do this before the wedding day, you could do it with your gurl.
- Jewelleries add to your beauty; fins something sparkly enough to make you stand out but not to take over the bride.
There are definitely a lot more beauty tips but these are some of the most important ones.