Everybody wants a super smooth, blemish free face but this is not always the case. You might be doing everything to make acne free but it keeps getting worse. One begins to wonder why. So, below are ways you can make your acne worse hence you have to be wary.
- Your hair products can cause acne near your hairline so you have to be careful the type of products you use. Do not use greasy hair products.
- Apply acne medication all over the face. Don’t apply only on existing pimples.
- The use of dirty makeup brushes. Go soak those brushes in water now.
- Not using sunscreen when you go out in the sun.
- Some makeup products can be harmful, either they are not compatible with your skin or they are expired.