Smoothies are a fine blend of choice fruits and reasonably mixed in adequate quantities to make a delicious rich drink. Smoothies are both delicious and healthy at the same time. They’re also one of the easiest mixes that you can make from the comfort of your kitchen.
Making smoothies isn’t streamlined and preference differs from one person to another but if you want to try a quick healthy mix, try following the few procedures below.
How to make smoothies in Nigeria: Tools needed
*. Mixing bowl
*. Fruit squeezer
How to make Nigerian Strawberry Smoothie
*. 1 dozen of strawberries
*. ½ tablespoon of Sugar
*. ¼ cup of lemon juice
1. Put the strawberries in a blender. Add 2 cups of lemon juice
2. After it’s really smooth, empty the contents into a sieve. The sieve should be on a bowl of course.
3. Using the spatula, press the shaft in the sieve to get out as much liquid as possible.
4. Add 1-2 cups of water to the mixture add lemon juice and sugar and set in the fridge to around 15 minutes.
How to make Nigeria Mango Smoothie
*. 3 large ripe mangoes
*. 1 medium size orange
*. 1 ripe banana
*. Sugar (to taste)
1. Peel the mango and the banana, and then dice both into tiny cubes
2. Pour into the blender and blend till it’s very smooth.
3. After it’s really smooth, put your sieve over a bowl and empty the contents into the sieve.
4. Using the spatula, press the shaft in the sieve to get out as much liquid as possible.
5. Peel the orange and extract the juice (You can use a juice extractor).
6. Add 1-2 cups of water to the mango smoothie.
7. Add the orange juice to the mixture and add sugar to taste.
8. Leave in the fridge for 15 minutes and serve chilled.