Let’s face it, every woman wants to feel good about her body. A woman has more confidence when she feels good about herself. Now, one of the things that kills a woman’s confidence is when she isn’t feeling good about her body.
Sagging breasts can deflate a woman’s confidence. Sadly, a woman’s beauty fades with time and at the end of the day, gravitational forces pulls down the breast as she ages. Now, sometimes, the breasts sag for a lot of other reasons asides age. A lot of young people have saggy breasts due to a lot of wrong practices they are unaware of. These reasons include:
- Wearing wrong bra size especially bras that are smaller than your breast size.
- Rapid rise or loss in weight. When your weight fluctuates easily, breasts tend to sag as it is made up of tissue.
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Excessive consumption of nicotine and alcohol
- Diseases like cancer, tuberculosis e.t. c.
So, to ensure the continued health of your breasts, you should endeavour to avoid the things listed above. To correct saggy breasts at home, incorporate the following home remedies to see results.
- Exercise: Incorporate exercises like push ups, chest presses and pulls, arm raises, round-about push-ups, and dumbbell flys into your daily routine. These exercises target the breast tissues and firm it up.
- Ice Massage: Ice massage is also considered very effective to regain firmness in sagging breasts and uplift them. The cold temperature will cause the tissue to contract, in turn making the breasts appear firmer and more lifted.
- Take 2 ice cubes and massage them in circular motions around each of your breasts for 1 minute only.
- Dry the breasts with a soft towel and immediately put on a proper fitting bra.
- Stay in a reclining position for 30 minutes.
- Do this at regular intervals throughout the day.
Note: Do not expose your breasts to ice for more than 1 minute at a time as it can cause numbness.
- Breast Mask:Another excellent remedy for lifting the breasts is a mask prepared from cucumber and egg yolk. Cucumber has natural skin toning properties and egg yolk has high levels of protein and vitamins that can help treat sagging breasts.
- Puree 1 small cucumber in a blender.
- Mix in 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of butter or cream to get a paste.
- Apply it onto your breasts and leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- Wash it off thoroughly with cold water.
- Use this mask once a week to firm and strengthen the breast tissues.
Egg white is also good for sagging breasts due to its astringent and skin-nourishing properties. The hydro lipids present in egg white helps lift loose skin around your breasts.
- Beat 1 egg white until you get a foamy texture. Apply this onto your breasts and allow it to sit for 30 minutes. Wash it off with cucumber or onion juice and then with cold water.
- You can also prepare a breast mask by mixing 1 egg white with 1 tablespoon each of plain yogurt and honey. Apply it onto your breasts and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water.
Follow either of these remedies once a week to enjoy firm breasts.
Massaging your breasts with olive oil is an excellent technique to firm sagging breasts. Olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants and fatty acids that can reverse the damage caused by free radicals and prevent sagging breasts. Plus, it will help improve the skin tone and texture.
- Put some olive oil onto your palms and rub them together to generate heat.
- Rub your palms over your breasts in an upward motion.
- Massage gently for about 15 minutes to increase blood flow and stimulate cell repair.
- Follow this remedy at least 4 or 5 times per week.
You can also use almond, argan, avocado or jojoba oil to massage your breasts.
Follow any of these remedies and give me a feedback.