Deola Adebiyi shows how to get the perfect set of eyebrows.
Deola Adebiyi shows how she achieves her bold brows in her new video. She shows easy steps on how to nail clean, defined eyebrows without wasting much time. She says that to get perfect set of eyebrows, it’s important not to over-pluck the hairs so there would be hairs for products (pencil and especially brow definers) to stick on.
Below are the steps she outlined
- Determine the shape and arch of the brows by measuring where it should start and stop!
- Start off with a spoolie brush to tame the eyebrows, brushing hairs in the same direction and lined uniformed in upwards and sideways motions.
- For pencil, fill in the sparse areas of the brows with light strokes making sure to dab away excess products to get the exact
- Blend and brush the brows with spoolie brush, if a brown pencil fills in too light, go in again lightly with a darker/black pencil to give a bolder effect.
- Blend again using a spoolie brush
- Clean the brows with concealer for a clean definition and blend seamlessly then apply foundation to get a natural finish.
Watch the video below: