Nail polish is one thing we cant do without as females. It brightens and puts colour to our otherwise boring, bare nails and can be changed up at a moment’s notice depending on how we feel or what we’re wearing. When it comes to using nail polish, we have to deal with a lot of little things e.g like polish on your cuticles making it appear messy and unattractive or the colour not coming out quite right. This little things can make for a bad experience and it would be so nice if we knew little hacks and tricks to make our nail polish pop on the nails right? So, we are going to be showing you little ways and tricks you could use to avoid mistakes when using nail polish on your nails.
- We all have that eyeliner or old makeup brush we aren’t using so instead of throwing it away, we can make it useful by dipping it into a nail polish remover and then using it to clean the edges of the nails where the polish might have smeared. The stiff angle makes the cleaning neat and precise.
- Sometimes you wonder how stripe designs are made on the nails. Well, use tape to make stripes and patterns to create nail designs.
- Use white polish to create an ombre manicure — simply up the white ratio to go lighter or less for a darker version of the shade.
- You can also use a white polish as a second base coat to make bright colors and neon hues pop even more.
- Nail polish that sticks to the top of the bottle will prevent the cap from twisting on correctly, which will dry out your polish in no time by letting air inside. Prevent this by cleaning the top with a paper towel soaked in acetone remover.