Saw this shoe I’ve always wanted to buy, and turns out that they were the only remaining pairs, got them quick without checking the size because i was so happy, and on getting home, tried it to show-off to my neighbors, but guess what? They don’t fit, i felt like the Cinderella step sisters forcing those shoe. Why? Why now?
Whatever the reason, if you are like me, you have probably passed on more than a few pairs of shoes that you would have loved to keep.
Well, now you can keep them! I just discovered this awesome little video with a very simple science-based trick that works to stretch out a pair of shoes. You can add around half a size to a full size!
See Also: CHECK OUT THE LATEST LOOKBOOK COLLECTION OF SEKINAH SHOE GALLERY- “A TALE OF SHOE WHISPERERS”
Watch The Video To See How Its Done
What you’ll need:
Two plastic Ziploc bags
Here are the steps:
1. Get the pair of shoes that you want to stretch out.
2. Fill the plastic bags with enough water that you can stuff them inside your shoes and they fill out the space inside.
3. Put them in the freezer.
4. Wait for the water to freeze. As it does this, it expands. This stretches your shoes out.
5. Once the water has completely hardened into ice, you can pull your shoes out of the freezer.
6. Set them somewhere and wait 20 minutes for them to thaw.
7. Remove the bags and your shoes should be half a size to a size bigger!
This video was done by Michelle Phan.