Vaseline is a general product that is often taken for granted but it is awesomely versatile.
We are obsessed with the latest beauty products which sometimes cost a lot, when one formula which has countless uses that range from eyes, makeup, skin etc. is probably in the back of our medicine cabinet. Read on and learn some of the Vaseline Beauty Hacks..
1. Condition your Eyelashes:Coat your lashes with a little Vaseline to give a glossy finish. You can also apply mascara afterwards. This will keep your lashes conditioned, and make them look thicker and fuller. Its also rumored to help them grow.
See Also: HOW TO: FOUR EASY MESSY BUNS
2. Make your Perfume last longer:
Apply some Vaseline to the area that you are going to spray your perfume. This will let your fragrance last longer.
3. Use as a Makeup Remover:
Apply some Vaseline to several cotton balls. Use these cotton balls to take off that stubborn makeup that isn’t coming off.
4. Glossy Eye-shadow Effect:
Apply some Vaseline on your eyelids, before applying your eye-shadow. This will give a a glossy effect.
See Also: EYESHADOW DO’S AND DON’TS
5. Use as a highlighter:
Dab some Vaseline to your cheekbones and down the bridge of your nose for that natural glow.
6. Keep Hair-dye at Bay:
Before coloring your hair, apply some Vaseline round your hairline. This will protect your skin from staining while applying your dye.
7. Exfoliating Body Wash:
Mix Vaseline with some sea salt and there you have it!! Your homemade body scrub.
8. Help Remove Lash Glue:Sometimes falsies can be a bit hard to remove. Smudge some Vaseline into your lash line with a cotton swab. Wait for a few minutes then peel away carefully.
9. Get Soft Hands and Feet:
Apply Vaseline on your hands and feet and massage them thoroughly at night before you go to bed. Wear a pair of cotton gloves on your hands and Cotton socks on your feet. Your hands and feet will feet incredibly soft when you wake up.
10. Tame Stubborn Brows:Dab some Vaseline on your eyebrows and brush them into place. This will give it a sleeker and more defined look.
11. Moisturize your face:Contrary to popular opinion, Vaseline doesn’t clog your pores. It is OK to use as a face cream. People with acne should confirm with their dermatologists before using.
12. Make a DIY Lip Scrub:To exfoliate, mix Vaseline with some sugar and simply rub over your lips in a circular motion with your fingers.
See Also: DIY HAIR HACKS FOR EVERY GIRL
13. Save your Nail Polish:
Sometimes nail polish get tight at the lids, to prevent this from happening, rub some Vaseline under the caps and it’ll be easier to open.
14. Eliminate Self-Tanner Streakiness:
Rub a little amount of Vaseline along your wrists, ankles, elbows and knees before applying self-tanner. This will help keep the formula from clinging to any dry areas and also avoid patchiness.
15. Use as a Lip Balm:
Vaseline works as a super conditioning salve. Use it as a lip balm to soften, moisturize, and condition your lips.