Its no news that the meltdown of relationship between Husband and wife Mr. Tunji Balogun a.k.a Tee Billz and Tiwa Savage is at it extreme, one accusation after another, leading to names being mentioned. Was all does tweet and instagram messages true? Thats another story for another blog. But what we are here for is to give you solution to all your worries, and problems.
First whats Depression. According to The National Institute Of Mental Health:
Depression (major depressive disorder or clinical depression) is a common but serious mood disorder. It causes severe symptoms that affect how you feel, think, and handle daily activities, such as sleeping, eating, or working. To be diagnosed with depression, the symptoms must be present for at least two weeks.
Below are tips and guides to follow when depression comes
1. Have it in your mind that you’re not alone. That there are people like you out there suffering, who, every day face the solipsism and judgement of Happy People Who Think You Are Not Just Trying. Out there, there are people who are depressed, people who have been depressed, and people who just haven’t been hit with it yet.
2. Get the help of a professional, by seeing a doctor. You need to talk about the ugly worries, and out there are people paid to listen and help you find your way to the light at the end of the tunnel.
3. Try antidepressants, they work well, are very useful, and they will level you out and give you the time you need to figure out your own path to getting well.
4. Eat nutritionally and regularly!
5. If you’re in bed and the depression starts disturbing, try watching comedy show. This has the effect of Nyquil.
6. Learn how to meditate. Start by focusing on your breathing. Not sleep, not thoughts. In through the nose, out through the mouth. Meditation is focusing on being present in your body, not careening around in your brain. It may not be as good as sleep but it will give you some rest and recharge you.
7. Cry. Better out than in. Sometimes it’s not convenient or career-enhancing to cry, so find a private place as best you can and let the tears go. Carry tissue paper and face wipes and extra concealer if you wear makeup. You can always claim allergies.
8. Avoid watching fictional or tragedy movies like Titanic, because they always remind you of what you are going through. Fictional movies exists to elicit emotion, and the emotion you need to express most right now is laughter