We know this weekend in Nigeria is not going to be just about wedding and birthday parties, it also going to be a weekend where lovers get to appreciate their relationships more (so we hope). In the light of Valentine’s day coming, we will like to share with you this Amazing Smokey eye Tutorial You Need To Watch For Valentine’s Day. This tutorial help you achieve a flawless facebeat to your Valentine outing with your partner. Enjoy video below
[affiliatemonkey_comparison_box title=’classic makeup Complete Makeup Kit’/]
This tutorial was curated from HERE, and we feel it will really help you this weekend.
Black smokey eyes aren’t exactly easy to do (hello, raccoon eyes!) but they can be incredibly sexy when done right! So, if you’re looking for the kind of look that’ll wow your partner this Valentine’s day, check out Amanda Ensing’s amazing tutorial! Psst…skip to 3:44 to get to the actual tutorial.
Let’s go over that once again, shall we?
* Start with tape, since this is a heavy eye makeup look.
* Use an eye primer. Amanda uses the Nars primer followed by “Soft ochre” by M.A.C.
* Apply a taupe eye shadow, like this one by Morphe as your transition color.
* Apply Inglot’s black gel liner (or any other black gel liner) on your lids and remember not to go too high.
* Apply Anastasia’s Noir eyeshadow or any matte black eyeshadow and blend.
* Use a brownish shade like Anastasia’s Smoke above the black and blend.
* Finish with winged liner, falsies, and plenty of mascara!
* Complete your base. Contour, apply blush, and highlight.
* And last but not least, fill in your brows for added drama.