Selectastyle editor’s guide on which beauty product you can buy for cheap. Don’t get us wrong, you could always go for the pro products too!
1) Eyeliner: Its always either the Pencil liner formulas or the gel and liquid formulas. The former can always be stocked up in your wardrobe mostly the black and brown,
and you should get the later if want an ultra long-lasting or highly-pigmented makeup.
[affiliatemonkey_product_box title=’NYC – Liquid Eyeliner’/]
2) Nail Polish: You can now find just about every finish and shade imaginable nail polish at any of your favorite eCommerce store. But what one should always look out for
when buying nail polish are brands that are free from dibutyl phthalate (DBP), toluene and formaldehyde.
[affiliatemonkey_product_box title=’Avon – Nailwear Pro + Nail Enamel – Venus’/]
3) Highlighter: You want to glow? and you can’t stand not having your skin perfecting products? Invest in brightening skin care and foundation and keep your highlighter close.
[affiliatemonkey_product_box title=’Kiss Beauty Contour, Highlighter and Concealer’/]
4) Mascara: The mascara, this should be personal, it might be useful to you while lengthening, separating wonders on your lashes. But to your friends, they look like scary movie.
When its comes to Mascara it’s all about the brush, since lanolin, mineral oil, beeswax and black pigment are the building blocks of all the formulas.
[affiliatemonkey_product_box title=’Elf – Essential Lengthening & Defining Mascara’/]
5) Brow Groomer. Whether you prefer your brow products in mascara, pencil or gel form, you can find plenty of options in the drugstore aisle that compete with the ones at the cosmetic counter.
OTHER BEAUTY PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT WANT TO SHOP
[affiliatemonkey_product_box title=’MAC – Matte Lipstick – Ruby Woo’/]
[affiliatemonkey_product_box title=’Zaron – Eye Shadow Palette and Blush Duo in Global Warming’/]
[affiliatemonkey_product_box title=’Avon – Footworks Marine Hydrating Balm 4piece Combo’/]