To women these days, having a good skin is like the beauty holy grail. Mixing up potions, paying regular visit to your dermatologists, and read up on tips and tricks to get a glowing face. But, it seems that no matter what we do to make ourselves beautiful, we never seem to be fully satisfied. There will always be women out there with gorgeous complexions that are just out of our reach.
Here are few tips from Pro Make-Up Artist in Nigeria that aren’t so insane, that you won’t be able to master them. In fact, you could easily incorporate them into your routine.
1. Exercise: a little movement a day is good for the skin, even if it’s just a little bit of stretching first thing in the morning. Also try giving yourself 10 minutes
every morning just to focus on your breathing to help yourself relax.
2. Hydrate Yourself: Drinking water may seem like very basic advice, but it’s an essential step in the quest for beautiful skin. Its adviceable you start every morning
with water and lemon. Then, just keep sipping throughout the day. Some say they drink a gallon of water daily, but experts say half a gallon is enough.
3. Fresh Avocado: Fresh avocado is an instant hydrator, Whenever you use avocado in cooking, spread the remains on your face for 10 minutes. (Can You Do That)
4.Get A Good Quality Sleep: You need to allow your body to rest, meaning sleepijng should be your No.1 priority, and to do that, you need to get technology out of your view or anywhere else that isn’t right next to you.
5. Stick To Your Routine: A routine is so essential in keeping your skin looking elegant. Beauty is not just one step — it’s steps that work in synergy with one
6. Mask Up: Masking up one’s self are part of any clear-skinned woman’s rituals. But, don’t just slap on a mask for the sake of using one: Find a couple with
ingredients that work for you, and keep those guys on rotation.
Be that friend people are always coming to for skin tips. Plus below are Beautiful makeup styles and stylist.
Address: 19 Kampala Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola, Wuse 2.
Chika Hillary Asogwa (A Pro Makeup Artist)
Address: Locate #8 Savage Cresent, Beside Polo/Shoprite GRA Enugu